Physiotherapy is an evidence-based profession that aims to relieve pain and restore normal movement patterns and function. To get you back to your best and enjoying your life as well and as quickly as possible, expert management is very important.
At Dynamic Health Physiotherapy, we:
- Accurately assess and diagnose your condition.
- Identify the likely causes and source of your condition.
- Devise a tailor-made treatment management plan, taking your concerns and goals into account.
- Help you understand your condition, how to manage it, and how to prevent recurrence to keep you at your best.
- Liaise with your GP or specialist if appropriate, or recommend and collaborate with the best specialist for you if required.
Common conditions we treat:
- Back and neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Tendinopathy and tendon injuries
- Muscle and joint injuries
- Arthritic conditions
- Overuse injuries
- Pre-and post-surgery rehabilitation
- Fracture management
- Childrens’ and adolescents’ conditions
- Postural rehabilitation
- TMJ dysfunction
- Falls and balance retraining
- Vertigo, BPPV (Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo)
- Road bike set-up
Physiotherapy treatment techniques are based on proven scientific research and clinical experience.
Our techniques are safe and effective – to ensure that you are in the best hands.
Techniques used include:
- Joint mobilisation and safe manipulation techniques
- Massage techniques
- Soft tissue release
- Ultrasound therapy
- Dry needling (treatment with acupuncture needles)
- Clinical Pilates
- Tailored exercises and stretches
- Physio Gym rehabilitation and training
- Strength and conditioning training