Patient Info: Policies
Late Cancellation and Failure to Attend Policy
Dynamic Health Physiotherapy is a privately owned clinic committed to providing the highest quality care to achieve the best treatment outcomes for all patients. Your appointment is made especially for you. We provide quality treatments on time and we do not double or over book. All of our physiotherapists have over 15 years experience. We usually have long appointment waiting lists for our services.
By accepting an appointment time, you the patient, agrees to adhere to the policies outlined below:
- If it is necessary to reschedule or cancel your appointment, 24 business hours must be provided.
- Any cancellation made with less than 24 business hours notice may incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the consultation cost.
- Any cancellation made with less than 8 business hours notice will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the consultation cost.
- Failure to attend an appointment or providing less than 2 business hours notice will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the full consultation fee.
- All cancellation fees must be paid within 7 days of the cancelled or missed appointment.
- All outstanding fees must be paid prior to booking a new appointment.
- We request that patients arrive 5 minutes prior to their appointment time. Should you be running late, treatment time will most probably need to be cut short. More than 20 minutes late is considered a missed appointment.
- Policies apply to all patients including VWA, TAC, DVA, and Medicare EPC patients.
- All fees will be calculated at our private consultation fee rates.
We understand that occasionally unforeseen circumstances do arise and we will take this into consideration. This is for urgent emergencies only and does not mean to include changing your mind, making new plans, booking another appointment, having to stay back at work, forgetting, etc.
For further information, please speak with us directly at the clinic. Your co-operation and consideration of others is appreciated.